- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Jerry Wolfe has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1986. My motto is, Short-term pain relief care, long-term health care.
Dr. Jerry Wolfe has been helping free patients from pain since 1986 in his office in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego. As a Chiropractor with 27 years of experience, Dr. Wolfe is committed to getting patients out of pain and returning function as quickly as possible as well as promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Wolfe uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best supplements (vitamins/minerals/fish oils/nutriceuticals) on the market today, Dr. Wolfe is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health. He pays particular attention to neuromusculoskeletal (nerves, muscles, and bones/joints) issues that effect whole body functions.
- Graduated 1986 from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic http://www.scuhs.edu
- Graduated 1982 from Rutgers University, The State University of New Jersey http://www.rutgers.edu
- California since 1986
Memberships & Associations:
- California Chiropractic Association http://www.calchiro.org
- Proud member of the Pacific Coast Injury Group http://pacificcoastinjurygroup.com
- U.S. Moo Do Kwan Federation http://soobahkdo.com (Martial Arts Federation) http://www.kenyons.com (Pacific Beach and Solana Beach studios)